We have released new features for reviewing your subscribers’ information, for editing your promotion’s shared view and for selecting winners at contests. These functions make our easy-to-use interface more transparent as providing you a wide range of flexibility. Keep reading!
1) Edit your promotions’ shared info
Want to make a unique link for your promotion? With a new function on the ‘Dashboard‘ you may change this link. In the ‘Preview‘ you may see right away how your promotion’s shared info will appear on social channels like Facebook.
2) Send out admin (dis)approved auto messages
It helps you to inform your subscribers of the most important steps which may concern them at photo and video contests. This function is only available if you have turned ON the ‘Admin approval‘ option under the ‘Entry’ label.
3) Select winners among the voters in 3 ways
This option provides you an opportunity to lead more traffic to your contests as you motivate not just the uploaders, but the voters as well to participate for prizes.
4) Where your subscribers came from
You don’t need to export your subscribers’ list anymore for checking out which subscriber’s shared link (‘Originator’) directed him or her to your promotion. Now you may check this out on the subscribers’ list as clicking on ‘Details‘. The ‘Originator’ is only visible if you have turned On the ‘Sharing for bonus entry points‘ at the Post Entry Page.
5) See every details on your subscribers
During your promotion you may want to select your winners or to ban them based on the answers they gave on your Entry Form. Click on ‘Details‘ at the subscribers’ list and check out their answers.
Do you like these new features? Please share your thoughts with me and try out these new features by logging into the Antavo platform.Better Customization and Transparency - new functions! by Zsuzsa Kecsmar
Latest posts by Zsuzsa Kecsmar (see all)
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 12 Smooth Contest Ideas to Amuse Your Customers in 2015 - January 20, 2015
- 5 Little-known Brainy Tactics for Successful Contests & Sweepstakes - October 14, 2014
- Facebook Bans The Like-gate, Should You Be Frightened? – 8 Experts Weigh-in - August 18, 2014