According to our last years’ stats 30% more people entered promotion campaigns at Halloween compared to a non-festive day of the year. Moreover, the average spend on decor, costumes, candy and services is $75.
Perfect time to do marketing! Read some tips in this post on how you can make your Halloween marketing remarkable.
If you would like to grow your fan base or newsletter list, these Halloween Facebook contest ideas can help.
Costume, pumpkin or pet photo contests are trending:
- 70% of 18-24 plan to put on a costume
- pumpkins are 20x more popular in October
- 2 of 10 pets will be dressed up at Halloween. (Poor pets.)
Facebook contests are perfect for fan engagement and reaching the friends of fans. If your marketing goal is more about growing your email list, then offer a smart sweepstakes prize. Tips the contest ideas are in the infographic below.
Will you take advantage of Halloween on Facebook? Check out our plans![INFOGRAPHIC] Halloween Facebook Contest Ideas by Zsuzsa Kecsmar
Latest posts by Zsuzsa Kecsmar (see all)
- [INFOGRAPHIC] 12 Smooth Contest Ideas to Amuse Your Customers in 2015 - January 20, 2015
- 5 Little-known Brainy Tactics for Successful Contests & Sweepstakes - October 14, 2014
- Facebook Bans The Like-gate, Should You Be Frightened? – 8 Experts Weigh-in - August 18, 2014